Dr. DIVESH WADEHRA MBBS MD (DOCTOR OF INTERNAL MEDICINE).
DOCTOR OF MEDICINE, 10+ years of experience in teaching USMLE Step1 / Step2 CK/ Step 3/ COMLEX and NBME Shelf exams.
Successfully taught 10k+ students
His students have almost hundred percent success rate with an average score increase of 45 points in USMLE Step 2 CK.
1) Successful catheter ablation of ventricular tachycardia in patients with structural heart disease who undergo subsequent LVAD implantation improves post LVAD survival.
2) Presence of an ICD after VAD implantation is associated with increased survival in VAD patients with Pre-implant ventricular tachycardia.
3) Ventricular Tachycardia early after implantation of a Ventricular Assist Device is associated with short and long term mortality: A fifteen Year institutional experience.
4) Prevalence and Significance of Ventricular Arrhythmias Prior to Ventricular Assist Device Implantation: A fifteen Year Institutional Experience.
5) Ventricular tachycardia early after implantation of a Ventricular assist device is associated with increased long term mortality: A thirteen Year Institutional Experience.
6) Prevalence and Distribution of Ventricular Arrhythmias Prior to Ventricular Assist Device Implantation: A thirteen Year Institutional Experience.
Read The :Testimonials.
Scored in 99th percentile in both USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK
Over TEN years of experience in teaching USMLE Step1/ COMLEX exams.
Successfully taught 500+ students totalling over 10,000 hrs
Has taught medical students in all subjects of USMLE STEP 1 including Anatomy, biochemistry, physiology, pharmacology, pathology, microbiology and Behavioral science totaling over 10,000 hrs
Read The :Testimonials
Finished Internal medicine residency from Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Lenox Hill Hospital, NY.
Current Fellow in Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine, Roanoke, Virginia.
Scored 248 in USMLE Step 1; 245 in USMLE Step 2.
Numerous publications and research articles Over 400 hours of tutoring experience for USMLE STEP 1 and Step 2 CK.
We are a group of doctors who have just one purpose- to help students crack the USMLE. Today we can proudly say that we have achieved almost hundred percent success rate. Many students having attempts also were able to pass Step 2 CK with high scores. There is huge chunk of books in the market and many times it becomes difficult for the student what to read. So here we can help the student as he just need to read our high yield notes, listen to lectures and then practice some good question bank and give the exam. This way the long journey to USMLE is highly shortened.
CK Classes Team,
USMLE GLOBAL, LLC.