USMLE Global will help you prepare for your Usmle exams
USMLE Step 1/COMLEX Level 1
USMLE Step 2/COMLEX Level 2
USMLE Step 3/COMLEX Level 3
NBME Shelf Exam
1) Group and One-on-one sessions: We have both group and one-on-one sessions according to your needs.
2) High Yield Notes: We will provide you notes, which will cover almost everything: so you don’t have to read too many books. Just read our notes, practice UW and give the exam.
3) Join us wherever you are: You can attend our sessions from any part of the world. You will get a classroom like experience. Teaching is through go to meeting and you will feel like sitting in a classroom.
4) Strengthen your concepts: Students fail in this exam because they lack the basics. We have worked hard to provide you with each and every concept so that you don’t need to cram the concepts but will learn them by heart.
5) Easily understandable slides: We have a huge collection of high yield slides, CT scans, X-rays, MRI, which will make your concepts very clear.
6) Regular assessment: We will assess you periodically through tests at the end of each chapter.
BEST USMLE TUTOR - HELPING YOU ACHIEVE YOUR TARGETS
We can understand the frustration, which occurs when one prepares for the licensing exams. ‘We have a passion for teaching and can help you guys who have difficulty in understanding the concepts of USMLE’. We teach in groups and also one-on-one through gotomeeting. Once you join our sessions you will be highly motivated to crack this exam a.s.a.p. So join us now.
I take this opportunity to thank Dr. Divesh for his guidance and support throughout my Step 2 CK preparation. Dr. Divesh is a teacher who actually cares whether his students have understood the topic, .. Read More...
The gruelling of the USMLE can appear daunting to the one who is ill prepared. We and our team have helped students ace the exams through USMLE Classes. What started off as an effort to help others like us, has now gained momentum to a full-fledged program that assists and hones students like you. Our USMLE Classes have produced the best results, very close to a whopping cent per cent strike rate. Reason? We have drawn from personal experience. If you are looking for an USMLE Tutor you are probably in with the best chance to get a good shot at giving your best during those 9 hours that will decide on your gateway to a residency in the US.
Here is how we help you do it:
Sessions of your choice. If you would like the undivided attention of a tutor, trust me to help you cross the milestones in preparation. Or, if you’d rather like to have a classroom kind of healthy interaction with peers, then we have just the right options for group classes.
Foundation that will see you through. It is all about smart preparation. And it begins with firm foundations; you need to get the concepts right. We help you polish and understand concepts better.
Proven Techniques. Nothing penetrates better than visual facilitation. The slides are crisp examples that will help you grasp subjects better. In combination with the notes that helped us sail through, you can be sure that your passage will be a lot easier.
Pick the brains of peers. We embrace technology to permit you to actually enjoy the interaction. We transport you to the portals of learning through the very latest in technology, empowering your sessions and arming you with enough knowledge to tackle the exams with confidence.
USMLE GLOBAL helped me a lot in achieving that target. I took online classes from Dr. Shakeel. He is an excellent teacher and we practiced lot of questions including nbme. He helped me in clearing lot of concepts and also helped me in test-taking strategies. Finally I got 239. Thank you very much Dr. Shakeel, .. Read More...
USMLE GLOBAL helped me a lot in achieving that target. I took online classes from Dr. Shakeel. He is an excellent teacher and we practiced lot of questions including nbme. He helped me in clearing lot of concepts and also helped me in test-taking strategies. Finally I got 239. Thank you very much Dr. Shakeel. I would , .. Read More...
Hi docs, this part of my journey is done. I finally took my test exactly a year after signing in Dr. Divesh's class. My score was out some hours ago and yes, I passed with a 218. Not as fantastic a score as some people might want. .. Read More...