Dr. DIVESH WADEHRA MD.
DOCTOR OF MEDICINE, Four plus years of experience in teaching USMLE Step1 / Step2 CK/ Step 3/ COMLEX and NBME Shelf exams.
Successfully taught 400+ students totaling over 5,000 hrs.
His students have almost hundred percent success rate with an average score increase of 45 points in USMLE Step 2 CK.
1) Successful catheter ablation of ventricular tachycardia in patients with structural heart disease who undergo subsequent LVAD implantation improves post LVAD survival.
2) Presence of an ICD after VAD implantation is associated with increased survival in VAD patients with Pre-implant ventricular tachycardia.
3) Ventricular Tachycardia early after implantation of a Ventricular Assist Device is associated with short and long term mortality: A fifteen Year institutional experience.
4) Prevalence and Significance of Ventricular Arrhythmias Prior to Ventricular Assist Device Implantation: A fifteen Year Institutional Experience.
5) Ventricular tachycardia early after implantation of a Ventricular assist device is associated with increased long term mortality: A thirteen Year Institutional Experience.
6) Prevalence and Distribution of Ventricular Arrhythmias Prior to Ventricular Assist Device Implantation: A thirteen Year Institutional Experience.
Read The :Testimonials.
Scored in 99th percentile in both USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK
Over TEN years of experience in teaching USMLE Step1/ COMLEX exams.
Successfully taught 500+ students totalling over 10,000 hrs
Has taught medical students in all subjects of USMLE STEP 1 including Anatomy, biochemistry, physiology, pharmacology, pathology, microbiology and Behavioral science totaling over 10,000 hrs
Read The :Testimonials
We are a group of doctors who have just one purpose- to help students crack the USMLE. Today we can proudly say that we have achieved almost hundred percent success rate. Many students having attempts also were able to pass Step 2 CK with high scores. There is huge chunk of books in the market and many times it becomes difficult for the student what to read. So here we can help the student as he just need to read our high yield notes, listen to lectures and then practice some good question bank and give the exam. This way the long journey to USMLE is highly shortened.
CK Classes Team,
USMLE GLOBAL, LLC.